Get to know why Quality is built into everything we do.
|About AfterClicks Interactive
AfterClicks Interactive was founded by a well-versed Internet Marketing Expert who has helped Companies both large and small achieve success in Search Engine Marketing through proven strategies, effective implementation and constant optimization. Afterclicks believes in a “stock portfolio” approach where our clients are visible across all platforms such as the following:
|Why We Are Different
Our approach to search engine marketing and pay-per-click advertising is simple. We follow well-defined and tested best practices geared towards Quality Score, cost efficiency and conversion growth. We are a hands-on operation – Sales, Strategy, Implementation, Management and Optimization – which is a nod to our “shop floor” mentality. This approach and thought process give us a systemic view into the components of a pay-per-click account as well its attribution across all of our clients search engine marketing programs.
About Our Process
- Building quality into the work we do is easy when doing the right things right the first time.
- We work in an open, transparent, collaborative and integrative way with our clients that builds trust.
- We set high expectations for ourselves and assume complete accountability for the strategy and implementation of our work.
- Our clients maintain ownership of all data and have access to all accounts throughout the extent of our relationship.
- To gain better insight into our clients business we become an extension of your marketing department.
- We proactively promote and exchange ideas in a catch-ball type manner so we develop the best solutions possible.
- We view search engine marketing and pay-per-click advertising as a continuous process improvement program using both manual and intelligent automation to drive results.
About Our Logo
In order to convey our commitment to and our belief in the continuous process improvement of search engine marketing, we built our logo around it. The four arrows in our logo are representative of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA), and later the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA), quality methodology developed by Walter A. Shewart and made famous by W. Edwards Deming.